The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in data science, management issues , cutting edge applications in organizations and firms. Scholars at home and abroad are welcomed to submit articles and participate in the conference.
The topic of interest include the following, but are not limited to:
- Decision Support System
Marketing Decision support System
Intelligent Decision support System
Collaborative Decision Software Design
Online Analytical Processing System
Knowledge Management in DSS.
Optimization Tools in Management
Price Optimization Model
Revenue Enhancement Model
Markdown Optimization Model
- ICT & Management Applications
Impact of digital communication in business world
Issues and challenges affecting modern business sectors
Digital communication and global markets Business Strategy
Integrating data science and digitization into business sectors
Making new rules for disruptive innovation
Managing technological advancement in business places
Industrial analysis for digital transformation of systems
Role of digitization globalization of business
Emerging issues in globalizing different business sectors
Technological developments in competitive environments
Decision Making and Business Modeling
- Operation & Management
Impact of IT on business organization
Technology and innovation management
Innovative processes in digitized business organizations
Internet & e-commerce based applications
Digital marketing research and strategy.
- HRD & Finance
Emergence of HR analytics
E-Recruitment of personnel
Role of social media in HR
Role of digitization in finance & economics
Emerging issues in E-banking
Decision making in risk forecasting and management
Financial reporting using data science
Deadline of Paper Submission:
Oct. 30, 2020
Notification of Acceptance:
Nov. 5, 2020
Camera Ready Submission Due:
Nov. 13, 2020
1. All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4. Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer.
5. To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, ICDSM2021 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts
6. Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
7. If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email .
8. If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.