Requests for Submissions
1) English is the official language of the conference, and all of the papers should be written and presented only in English.
2) All of the papers should be submitted in WORD and PDF formats, and all of the papers should be typeset according to the template on the official website.
3) All of the papers submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical, which should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere, and the copyrights of the papers should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
Prospective authors are invited to submit their full papers (including all sections, figures, tables and references) via Easy Chiar or email at email@example.com
All submissions to this conference will be sent to at least 3 independent reviewers selected from a group of well-established researchers by the Editor-in-Chief and evaluated based on originality, technical and research content, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program.
We will first check plagiarism status of each submitted paper, and there is a hard rule that the repetition rate can not exceed 20%. We take plagiarism case very seriously, which include self-plagiarism of authors' own published papers. Papers with high percentage of plagiarism and self-plagiarism will not be considered. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the paper submitted or delete the paper from the final publications.
2) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
Each paper should clearly indicate the nature of its technical/scientific contribution, and the problems, domains or environments to which it is applicable. To facilitate the double-blind paper evaluation method, authors are kindly requested to produce and provide the paper WITHOUT any reference to any of the authors, including the authors’ personal details, the acknowledgments section of the paper and any other reference that may disclose the authors’ identity.
Authors can submit their work in the form of a Regular Paper, representing completed and validated research, or as a Position Paper, portraying a short report of work in progress or an arguable opinion about an issue discussing ideas, facts, situations, methods, procedures or results of scientific research focused on one of the conference topic areas.
Notification of first review for Papers :
Sept. 25, 2020
Last date of Revised version :
Oct. 15, 2020
Notification of Final Acceptance:
Oct. 30, 2020
Final Paper Submission :
Nov. 25, 2020
1. All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4. Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer.
5. To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, ICDSM2021 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts
6. Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
7. If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email .
8. If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.