Prof.Dr. Vincent Cho
Department of Management & Marketing
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University ,China
Vincent Cho is an associate Professor in the Department of Management and Marketing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. He obtained his PhD from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. His teaching interests are MIS, e-commerce and IT strategies. His research interests lie with social media influence, technology adoption, and data mining. He has published in IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, Journal of Computer-mediated communications, Information & Management, Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, Expert Systems with Applications, Information Technology & People, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Computers & Education, Knowledge and Information Systems, IEEE Systems Journal, Computers in Human Behavior, Behavior and Information Technology, International Journal of Production Research, Journal of Computer Information Systems, Expert Systems, Knowledge-Based Systems, Journal of Global Marketing, International Journal of Technology and Management, Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research, International Journal of Hospitality Management, Tourism Management, Annals of Tourism Research and Journal of Tourism & Hospitality. Recently, he has involved with various consultancy projects relating to social media influence, software vendor partnership, and demand forecasting.
Prof.Dr. Kris Law
Deakin University, Australia
Dr. Kris Law is currently the Associate Professor in Engineering Management and Education, in the School of Engineering, Deakin University, Australia. She also holds a Docentship (adjunct professorship) in the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, Oulu University in Finland.
Dr. Law obtained her PhD in Organization Learning and MPhil in Machining Processes as well a first degree in Industrial Engineering, at the City University of Hong Kong. She undertook a post-doctoral research scholarship in the National Taiwan University on a regional high-tech industry study and took up a visiting researcher position at the Graduate Institute of Industrial Engineering, National Taiwan University (2009-2011).
Her expertise lies in Organizational Learning and Development (OLD), Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship (TIE), Engineering Education, and Smart Industrial Initiatives (SII). She has been invited as a visiting scholar in different countries, such as Taiwan, Thailand and Europe (Finland and Slovenia), and has been active as a professional OL consultant promoting project-based action learning (PAL) in high-tech organizations.
Her publications including books, book chapters and journal articles (SCI and SSCI indexed).
Notification of first review for Papers :
Sept. 25, 2020
Last date of Revised version :
Oct. 15, 2020
Notification of Final Acceptance:
Oct. 30, 2020
Final Paper Submission :
Nov. 25, 2020
1. All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4. Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer.
5. To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, ICDSM2021 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts
6. Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
7. If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email .
8. If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.