The 3rd International Conference on Decision Science & Management (ICDSM2021) will be held at the Hang Seng University of Hong Kong in China on January 8-10, 2021. The emerging field of decision science is an interdisciplinary area, which deals with business processes and systems that are used to extract knowledge from large amount of data available from heterogeneous sources and provide significant insights to make crucial decisions in critical situations. Decision science, as a vast field, utilizes a lot of existing as well as new theories and techniques that belongs to diverse disciplines like business management, information science, mathematics, statistics and computer science. It adds value to various sectors of business management by the addition of statistical as well as computational techniques to generate valuable insights across the workflow in several business management processes, from the hiring process of new candidates on the basis of various evaluation parameters to helping the senior managers in making better decisions in vulnerable situations by keeping them informed about relevant dynamic and uncertain changes occurring in related sectors. Also, data driven logical revelation plays an important role in finding novel directions for advancement and improvement in several key areas such as supply chain management, logistics, business operations, financial markets, marketing strategies, human resource developments, resource management, social sciences, adoption of Internet of things, and distributed computing etc., thus making the integration of decision science techniques in business sector a potential research area.
This conference brings the experts, practitioners, scientists and decision-makers from academia and industry together. Our aim is to foster a strong, lively and well-connected international research community. We welcome innovative ideas, concepts, services, techniques, research outputs and business practices.
ICDSM2019 was successfully held on September 20-21 in Changsha, Hunan,and all accepted papers had been published by Springer Book Series--Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC, ISSN: 2194-5357) .
More information on publication of ICDSM2019, please click the link:
For more information on ICDSM2019, please click the link:
ICDSM2021 will be published in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing（ISSN: 2194-5357）by Springer-Verlag.
Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing（ISSN: 2194-5357）of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.Currently, the retrieval of papers which are submitted by Springer-Verlag is normal.
Some of the best papers of ICDSM2021 will have the chances to be recommended to SCI / EI journals for publishing, In such case, the papers must be significantly changed after improvement and expanding - usually, at least 30% changes are requested.
We will work with a number of high quality and indexed journals (SCI, SSCI, EI, ESCI, ABS, Scopus) including:
1. Enterprise Information Systems (JCR SCI Q3)
2. Enterprise Information Systems (SCI)
3. International Journal of Applied Decision Sciences (EI)
4. International Journal of Enterprise Information Systems (EI)
5. International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management (EI)
6. International Journal of Information Systems in the Service Sector (EI)
Deadline of Paper Submission:
Oct. 30, 2020
Notification of Acceptance:
Nov. 5, 2020
Camera Ready Submission Due:
Nov. 13, 2020
1. All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4. Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer.
5. To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, ICDSM2021 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts
6. Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
7. If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email .
8. If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.