December 18th, 2020 Registration
December 19st, 2020 Speeches & Oral Presentations
December 20nd, 2020 Academic Investigation, Free Arangement
*The outline programme is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
Oral Presentation Instruction
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2 You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3 It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4 Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5 Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
1. Maximum poster size is 60 CM wide by 80 CM high（A1）.
2. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
Notification of first review for Papers :
May. 25, 2020
Last date of Revised version :
Jun. 15, 2020
Notification of Final Acceptance:
Jul. 5, 2020
Final Paper Submission :
Jul. 25, 2020
1. All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4. Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer.
5. To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, ICDSM2020 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts
6. Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
7. If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email .
8. If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.