Welcome to ICDSM2020！
The 3rd International Conference on Decision Science & Management (ICDSM2020) will be held at the Hang Seng University of Hong Kong in China on August 14-16, 2020. The emerging field of decision science is an interdisciplinary area, which deals with business processes and systems that are used to extract knowledge from large amount of data available from heterogeneous sources and provide significant insights to make crucial decisions in critical situations. Decision science, as a vast field, utilizes a lot of existing as well as new theories and techniques that belongs to diverse disciplines like business management, information science, mathematics, statistics and computer science. It adds value to various sectors of business management by the addition of statistical as well as computational techniques to generate valuable insights across the workflow in several business management processes, from the hiring process of new candidates on the basis of various evaluation parameters to helping the senior managers in making better decisions in vulnerable situations by keeping them informed about relevant dynamic and uncertain changes occurring in related sectors. Also, data driven logical revelation plays an important role in finding novel directions for advancement and improvement in several key areas such as supply chain management, logistics, business operations, financial markets, marketing strategies, human resource developments, resource management, social sciences, adoption of Internet of things, and distributed computing etc., thus making the integration of decision science techniques in business sector a potential research area.
ICDSM 2020 invite the submission of original research contributions. All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the TPC. Accepted papers will be collected in the Conference Proceedings, which will be sent for indexing by ISI Proceedings (ISTP/CPCI), EI, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar.
ICDSM2020 accepts original and unpublished papers. Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
A: Full Paper (for Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceedings.
B: Manuscript Template
Please download the template to format paper
C: Submission Methods
Send the full paper via : email@example.com
Notification of first review for Papers :
May. 25, 2020
Last date of Revised version :
Jun. 15, 2020
Notification of Final Acceptance:
Jul. 5, 2020
Final Paper Submission :
Jul. 25, 2020
1. All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4. Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer.
5. To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, ICDSM2020 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts
6. Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
7. If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email .
8. If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.