1, All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, the proceedings will be considered to be published in the AISC (ISSN: 2194-5357) Series. Springer Book Series--Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC, ISSN: 2194-5357) .
The books of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.
2, Selected 30 papers will be recommended for publication in EI/SCI journal.
Paper Submission Guides
ICDSM2019 accepts original and unpublished papers. Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
A: Full Paper (for Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceedings.
B: Manuscript Template
Please download the template to format paper
C. Submission Methods
Send the full paper via : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date of Paper Submission:
15 September, 2019
Notification of Acceptance:
Camera Ready Submission Due:
1. All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3. All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
4. Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer.
5. To complete the paper plan in advance and expand the scale of the meeting, ICDSM2019 encourages you to recommend more manuscripts
6. Article repetition rate cannot be higher than 18%, otherwise it will be rejected directly.
7. If you have a brilliant contribution in Information and Communication Technology area, and willing to serve as a TPC/Keynote Speaker, Please send your CV via email .
8. If your university is willing to serve as the conference co-organizer, please contact directly.